Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon stoners. I'm grinding a bit of my solo cup OG Kush for first taste. Smells fantastic. It's celebrating for getting my vehicle fixed (again) and being mobile!!!! I was out of smokes and coffee. I thought it was the apocalypse. It's mighty nice to have a choice of bud, I gotta say. The old Freeze Berry is getting on my nerves.

Hmm question time!
Has anyone ordered from bonza before? They forgot to mention this time if my free seeds are regs or fems
:dammit:
But there may be a clue! Does anyone have an idea what "FF" means? It's next to all the free seeds after their strain name.. IDEAS ANYBODY?
IMG_2211.JPG

I still do research at the university agriculture library sometimes. Since my log in doesn't work anymore, the librarians are very attentive. Just tell them your auditing a class if they hassle you.
They are always very nice. Most are happy to see a resource being used. The others just want to get their nap in unhindered.

afternoon stoners. I'm grinding a bit of my solo cup OG Kush for first taste. Smells fantastic. It's celebrating for getting my vehicle fixed (again) and being mobile!!!! I was out of smokes and coffee. I thought it was the apocalypse. It's mighty nice to have a choice of bud, I gotta say. The old Freeze Berry is getting on my nerves.
change is good

Hmm question time!
Has anyone ordered from bonza before? They forgot to mention this time if my free seeds are regs or fems
But there may be a clue! Does anyone have an idea what "FF" means? It's next to all the free seeds after their strain name.. IDEAS ANYBODY?
View attachment 732123
free fem?

Hmm question time!
View attachment 732123
Doesn't specify on your invoice? Alibongo always has all the freebies listed right on the invoice. Otherwise I guess free fem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back