Status
Not open for further replies.
free fem?
:crying: Ahh shit I laughed way harder then I should of at that.

Doesn't specify on your invoice? Alibongo always has all the freebies listed right on the invoice. Otherwise I guess free fem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Na it doesn't I checked my order history online and it just said the stain names:shrug: I messaged bonza a few hours ago so hoping to get a reply when I wake up, I'm leaning on it has something to do with feminized seeds.. hopefully

:crying: Ahh shit I laughed way harder then I should of at that.

Na it doesn't I checked my order history online and it just said the stain names:shrug: I messaged bonza a few hours ago so hoping to get a reply when I wake up, I'm leaning on it has something to do with feminized seeds.. hopefully
One thing I love about alibongo is the fact that the get back to you extremely quickly, sometimes instantly and always have free autos which I never actually grow lol.

Finally off! Get to go check my ladies out. Pretty much tied them up savagely and doused them in a heavy foliar feed and left them. Ready to see if they are really the beasts I believe them to be. Either they are burning or big bad and angrily trying to break out the ropes. Not expecting anything in between lol been about 24 hours. Longest I been with out seeing them. Withdraws .

I helped get a buddy of mine growing and he just sent me a couple of pictures of his first auto which he is harvesting tonight. He did a damn good job.
7a9738182a765500075153bbf766d626.jpg
a36c94f45cb20f2c83a646dc17636ba3.jpg

Finally off! Get to go check my ladies out. Pretty much tied them up savagely and doused them in a heavy foliar feed and left them. Ready to see if they are really the beasts I believe them to be. Either they are burning or big bad and angrily trying to break out the ropes. Not expecting anything in between lol been about 24 hours. Longest I been with out seeing them. Withdraws .
Sitting here vaping some green crack waiting for the pics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back