Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't take long, you must be in pretty good shape!
About 4-5 days, I'm in OK shape lol. I can definitely tell a difference how I feel now that I'm getting some good stuff in my body.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Ripper
Here is where I am at the moment. This is pretty much one plant. I have a charge in the container and running NFTG with some other items as deemed needed.

Day 71 if it matters to you.
_DSC2208adjweb.jpg

means good stuff on the way
I will tell you that I'm testing usps again so when you get something from me don't get excited because it is not the missing cob. But I won't tell you what it is.

@ fipper
Here is where I am at the moment. This is pretty much one plant. I have a charge in the container and running NFTG with some other items as deemed needed.

Day 71 if it matters to you.
View attachment 732097
Dam That looks pretty dam good to me . :thumbsup: But then you have to consider the source .:rofl:

It looks pretty g
Dam That looks pretty dam good to me . :thumbsup: But then you have to consider the source .:rofl:
It looks pretty good from here too. It is 28 by 34 in size and the canopy is around 26 inches with the longest Kola topping out around 35". Not sure what she will finish out at but I am sure interested to get her in the Vape.

When I want to get Whacked I bong. But when I want to know what I grew I vape.

I will stop at every honeysuckle bush for a smell when I'm out riding my dirtbike.

Yea and you'll be riding home in a police car . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back