Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do so but heck, I am still learning myself. I do love the pressure of doing it live.

I spent a lifetime of working with synthetic fertilizers and organic long chain pesticides and it was all a waste. And you can bet I feel it in my body. always.
We welcome aboard our little section with open arms..

i
I will be starting my soil build in June actually on the tea labs site right now ordering a tea set up
is that Composttealabs? I had not seen that website. something new to look at. Like I have a shortage of that right now.

I need to get off my butt and get an Autopot reservoir set up to go. T minus 48 hours to reservoir fill and air pump deployment. My first Autopot so get ready for a colossal and spectacular failure. I know I am.

@Puddentane , @Ripper , living soil is some thing to behold. couple days ago I mulched the indica walter in the window with 1 1/2" of compost, all that is left now is a thin cover of the coarsest material
help me I get confused sometimes.

I read Indica an mulch and was wondering how the hell you could get azaleas to live up there. It would HAVE to be in a window. I guess there are other indica's in the plant world. who would have thunk it?

who said
IMG_3420.JPG
minus ?
happy tuesday folks
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back