Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you puddentane. There is so much shit in this world it's nice to break free sometimes and enjoy the norm. Life is to short to squabble and cheat especially in business.
I have taken a liking to you after the first message you left here on afn and shortly after it was nice to see your interest in DIY. Now a customer and a happy one. Thanks to people like you, places like afn and mentors like @Son of Hobbes around I think I'll do just fine. Good time for a shoutout to cobshop.net :woohoo1:
It is hard to describe to someone that is not standing there the things that a picture does not capture. 300W of 1212 cob's has produced some astoundingly strong and vigorous plants. I gotta get in there and get some pics because they have eksploded. The good news is they are just now starting to shut down their oldest leaves so I still have a good 14 days most likely. The snow on the top is largely clear so I think it concurs. An organic system that is going to almost yield like a synthetic.

It is hard to describe to someone that is not standing there the things that a picture does not capture. 300W of 1212 cob's has produced some astoundingly strong and vigorous plants. I gotta get in there and get some pics because they have eksploded. The good news is they are just now starting to shut down their oldest leaves so I still have a good 14 days most likely. The snow on the top is largely clear so I think it concurs. An organic system that is going to almost yield like a synthetic.
we like this talk!

perks of old
slow
I was thinking more about what a rush everyone is in all the time these days. Most people are just rushing by a lot of truly important things.

Stop smoke some weed, take a look around and appreciate what is around you.

Being older works too, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

we like this talk!
From a personal standpoint I am interested in running a fully organic system. But the curiosity in me has be trying to build out an organic program that uses a minimum of synthetic boosters to hopefully increase yields drastically and still maintain the heart of an organic flower.

hope all you folks aren't getting tired of this view, I'm sure not, everyday new even if it looks the same, yesterday's Spring blast
P1040317.JPG

Do you have a thread that explains your organic system? I grow organic as well and I always like to read what others do..

From a personal standpoint I am interested in running a fully organic system. But the curiosity in me has be trying to build out an organic program that uses a minimum of synthetic boosters to hopefully increase yields drastically and still maintain the heart of an organic flower.
Use organic boosters as most synthetic boosters will mess with your microbes and do more damage then good

I focus on quality of smoke and not concerned that I don't get as much per plant as the hydro folks. Because of logistics and my own inclinations and the limitations of my environment, just happy to get decent meds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back