Status
Not open for further replies.
hope all you folks aren't getting tired of this view, I'm sure not, everyday new even if it looks the same, yesterday's Spring blastView attachment 732057
It would be VERY difficult to get tired of that. I have good views out of my windows of the inside of a forest but nothing that takes your breath like that.

We do get an owl or hawk in the trees outside the windows sometimes. Kids love that. Actually scratch sometimes with almost constantly. We are an island of foliage in a small clearing of pastures.

Got some good habitat there

It would be VERY difficult to get tired of that. I have good views out of my windows of the inside of a forest but nothing that takes your breath like that.

We do get an owl or hawk in the trees outside the windows sometimes. Kids love that. Actually scratch sometimes with almost constantly. We are an island of foliage in a small clearing of pastures.

Do you have a thread that explains your organic system? I grow organic as well and I always like to read what others do..
Right now i am running off bottles and a soil that is mechanical more than biological. I have a very ambitious program that is in the build stages that I will get you in on when I start talking of it. I am going to try to create a system that takes the minimum viable needs of the plant at any time and try to match the decay and release rates of soil amendments so that I can supply that in the soil profile. Then it is a matter of using your fluid program to tailor your curve to the state of growth. I think it will be cost effective, make the most of some of the best bottle nutes out there in small quantities, and give a resultant yield that is both potent and abundant. I want it all.

Right now i am running off bottles and a soil that is mechanical more than biological. I have a very ambitious program that is in the build stages that I will get you in on when I start talking of it. I am going to try to create a system that takes the minimum viable needs of the plant at any time and try to match the decay and release rates of soil amendments so that I can supply that in the soil profile. Then it is a matter of using your fluid program to tailor your curve to the state of growth. I think it will be cost effective, make the most of some of the best bottle nutes out there in small quantities, and give a resultant yield that is both potent and abundant. I want it all.
You should document this in the organic section under the living organic soils section would be fun and educational for many of us to follow..

You should document this in the organic section under the living organic soils section would be fun and educational for many of us to follow..
I will do so but heck, I am still learning myself. I do love the pressure of doing it live.

I spent a lifetime of working with synthetic fertilizers and organic long chain pesticides and it was all a waste. And you can bet I feel it in my body. always.

Sign of nice weather...little morning fog rolling in
P_20170411_100609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back