Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more about what a rush everyone is in all the time these days. Most people are just rushing by a lot of truly important things.

Stop smoke some weed, take a look around and appreciate what is around you.

Being older works too, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You betcha . :thumbsup:

i

is that Composttealabs? I had not seen that website. something new to look at. Like I have a shortage of that right now.

I need to get off my butt and get an Autopot reservoir set up to go. T minus 48 hours to reservoir fill and air pump deployment. My first Autopot so get ready for a colossal and spectacular failure. I know I am.
:nono:

cheers archie! I have new cups coming from @Rebel , be cuppaing with them soon
P1030754.JPG

help me I get confused sometimes.

I read Indica an mulch and was wondering how the hell you could get azaleas to live up there. It would HAVE to be in a window. I guess there are other indica's in the plant world. who would have thunk it?
can't smoke azalea flowers so sticking with canna indica, lol

i

is that Composttealabs? I had not seen that website. something new to look at. Like I have a shortage of that right now.

I need to get off my butt and get an Autopot reservoir set up to go. T minus 48 hours to reservoir fill and air pump deployment. My first Autopot so get ready for a colossal and spectacular failure. I know I am.
Yes compost tea labs not sure what one to get so doing some reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back