Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm going to do some of jars just for the fun of it and maybe a golden teacher or the likes. I have hundreds of spore syringes (which are totally legal in most every state in the USA so they are cheap and easy to find) so its time for me to look.
One place that many use has cube syringes for 17.00 pick your own, or 10.50 for them to just send you one, and they will send you a freebie syringe if you mention you were from a certain forum which starts with an s and ends in a y.so 5.25 a syringe is unbeatable

Nice! Does that have the myco already spawned or do you have to so it yourself?
I don't know they said just open the bag and spray !! My kind of grow . :thumbsup: I grew mushrooms many many years ago when they used turkey poop as a base . Stunk like hell but grew great button mushrooms . I hoping there's been an advancement in technoligy since then . We 'll see .

mornin folks.

She was looking just too pretty not to share.
_DSC2187adjweb.jpg

Nice! Does that have the myco already spawned or do you have to so it yourself?
This is what they say . Kits are ready-to-fruit - inoculated, sterile substrate, sealed in special bags .

I don't know they said just open the bag and spray !! My kind of grow . :thumbsup: I grew mushrooms many many years ago when they used turkey poop as a base . Stunk like hell but grew great button mushrooms . I hoping there's been an advancement in technoligy since then . We 'll see .
Oh yeah it's gotten way better, do you know what strain of mushies you got? Those spray and go,ones are super easy but cost a lot. I find they are a good beginners thing I used them at the start, but after a grow or two you might move over to doing your own. I was just pming someone telling them how my best record was 1 kilo of dried truffles from 50 cups of rye berries. It was like one huge clump when I took the containers out and they were aged 6 months so can you say blastoff anyone.

Oh yeah it's gotten way better, do you know what strain of mushies you got? Those spray and go,ones are super easy but cost a lot. I find they are a good beginners thing I used them at the start, but after a grow or two you might move over to doing your own. I was just pming someone telling them how my best record was 1 kilo of dried truffles from 50 cups of rye berries. It was like one huge clump when I took the containers out and they were aged 6 months so can you say blastoff anyone.
I bought this .
62d1a1_82ea7e8eeb40477da8f4445827711d18.jpg

This is what they say . Kits are ready-to-fruit - inoculated, sterile substrate, sealed in special bags .
Yep, those are the big kits that go around Europe. On this side of the pond they are impossible to get either because of customs catching them or because they dry out fast so we have to use syringes. But syringes are legal in most all but I think 2 or 3 states,in the us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back