Status
Not open for further replies.
Some days the good news never stops . I have a UVB feature on my Lumini grow light which I have never used . Today I learned that if turned on in the last 2 weeks of bloom that it could increase the THC level by 5% . THC is the plants protection against sunburn !! Who knew !! but it does bring up an interesting point . If it works for the plant could it work for humans ?? Anybody care to sacrifice a little skin in the name of science to find out ??
Rub a little tincture on your bod and lay out in the sun but make sure you have some Solarcaine available in case it doesn't pan out . :nono:

@Son of Hobbes . Great job on the changes on the site Hobbes now if you could just add a feature that keeps me caught up I'd be forever gratefull .:thumbsup:

I saw there's a badge for mushroom peeps. That being said, does anyone want me to write up my guide on how to do "magic" truffles the easy way? I need to do some today and it would be my,pleasure to do it if there's interest. @ me or like the post if you're interested and if I get enough ill do it. I'm thinking if its 20 or more people interested ill write it up, otherwise ill not do it. I would just do it, but it takes a lot of work to stop, take photos and resanitize again

I saw there's a badge for mushroom peeps. That being said, does anyone want me to write up my guide on how to do "magic" truffles the easy way? I need to do some today and it would be my,pleasure to do it if there's interest. @ me or like the post if you're interested and if I get enough ill do it. I'm thinking if its 20 or more people interested ill write it up, otherwise ill not do it. I would just do it, but it takes a lot of work to stop, take photos and resanitize again

I'd be interested very much!

As far as the mushroom badge goes, what kind of mushrooms? I was thinking about getting back into cultivating. I want to try stuff like red reishi, oysters and maitake.

I'd be interested very much!

As far as the mushroom badge goes, what kind of mushrooms? I was thinking about getting back into cultivating. I want to try stuff like red reishi, oysters and maitake.
Easiest are going to be the ones you get that are oyster mushrooms where all you do is open the side of the box spray and in a week you have oysters. I want to try lions mane because of all of its medicinal properties, but the easiest is going to be either simple rye berries (winter rye/rye grain) or even write up a simple of tek. The hardest part of truffle growing is keeping yourself sterile during the first part of the process

Make sure you have lots of support before you start , sounds like a daunting task . Just sayin . :toke:

Easiest are going to be the ones you get that are oyster mushrooms where all you do is open the side of the box spray and in a week you have oysters. I want to try lions mane because of all of its medicinal properties, but the easiest is going to be either simple rye berries (winter rye/rye grain) or even write up a simple of tek. The hardest part of truffle growing is keeping yourself sterile during the first part of the process

Yeah I know all about sterility. I have done cubensis and pan cyans a few years back. Interestingly enough I recently started taking a lions mane supplement, as well as cordyceps and red reishi. I am fascinated by mushrooms and fungi

I know someone who has mushrooms growing in the corner of his bathroom floor. No lie.
Mushroom badge? :crying:

Make sure you have lots of support before you start , sounds like a daunting task . Just sayin . :toke:
That's why I said at least 20 people. I probably would do it all from stuff you can get at lowes or home depot just for the ease of fellow people here.
The two itself is super easy as long as I can find where my rye berries are if not its time to go and get fungicide free grass seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back