Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG]

DSCN1054_1.jpg

enjoyenjoyenjoy!

Thank you brother!! I surely will!!

I hate conflict. As a full on, chronic introvert even just a minor case of needing to complain about something gets my adrenaline flowing, heart racing, and puts me all on edge and defensive. It's a big part of why I try to embrace the "laid back stoner" stereotype. So now today for the second time I see the tail end of what I'm pretty sure is the new neighbors blowing the leaves and twigs and crap in their driveway (off their tree I might add) into my driveway and into the street. So I'm pretty sure that my first interaction with the new neighbors is going to have to be letting them know that it's illegal to do so (not to mention just fucking tacky and no class to do so into your neighbors place) and if it continues I'll have to start documenting and involving authorities. Don't wanna, because I don't want to deal with authorities myself. So option B is to get out my big ass leaf blower and "return the favor" next time I see her out there blowing/sweeping crap into my driveway. But that just feels like two wrongs not making a right type thing. ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Last lady that lived there had a kid that liked to flick his cigarette butts over the fence. Really had hoped this Mickey Mouse bull shit had moved away with them.

/rant off

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Live Stoner chat.....
:cools:

I would feel exactly how you feel... Most people don't understand the meaning of respect. I'm truly sorry you have to deal with obnoxious trash. Literally and figuratively.

cheers before tears
live stoner!
conflict can be liberating, but usually just tiring, one of the many reasons I live how I do, no interference from humanoids

Amen to that! When I wake up each day and throw open the back door i thank the universe for allowing us to live in the woods in Appalachia and have Turkeys, Deer, Fox, etc for neighbors... I've dealt with pieces of shit neighbors for too long lol

View attachment 731151
I'm not good with that neighbors stuff either. Mine are very carefully chosen lol.
Hey it's @ 50F here today, feel like we turned the corner. Kind of grey thought hehe.

Gorgeous! How ya been JRaven?

Thank you brother!! I surely will!!

I would feel exactly how you feel... Most people don't understand the meaning of respect. I'm truly sorry you have to deal with obnoxious trash. Literally and figuratively.

Amen to that! When I wake up each day and throw open the back door i thank the universe for allowing us to live in the woods in Appalachia and have Turkeys, Deer, Fox, etc for neighbors... I've dealt with pieces of shit neighbors for too long lol

Gorgeous! How ya been JRaven?
Doing fine here, working myself up into a nice tizzy over getting my grow started.
Sure is good to land in a spot you can really love huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back