Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all, just wanted to drop in and say hello. Also i know that there are a few out there that are getting ready to start the [HASHTAG]#WhiteJem[/HASHTAG] Just wanted to give you something to look forward to.

This gal is carrying F10 seed

full

full

Evening all, just wanted to drop in and say hello. Also i know that there are a few out there that are getting ready to start the [HASHTAG]#WhiteJem[/HASHTAG] Just wanted to give you something to look forward to.

full

full
Looky there! Beautiful momma.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

full

full
Holy SHT thats CRAY CRAY LOL ..LONG LIVE THE JEMs ! What is the flavor on that one?
HOLLY TO THE SHIT lol

quick question too: did you ever get to testing out silica for mold resistance?

gads, I've got so much reading to catch up on :coffee2:

I have not tested silica for mold protection yet...going to test it on the autos this season.

Excellent read! And thanks - and props. I really like the instatransplant idea and the training suggestions. Gonna try both this year.

Last year I started inside with an HPS, and took them outside when sun was out. Not only to save on power costs, but it helped with hardening them off as well. It was a pain x-ferring 12 plants twice a day, but I think well worth it, and it's only for a few weeks anyhoo. More practical for me, but it's good to see I happened into one of your suggestions :smokeit:

Hey great bud!! Introducing the plant to sunlight I feel they are well adapted after 3-5 days. Works pretty good!! Looks forward to seeing how the techniques work out for you!!

Excellent read! And thanks - and props. I really like the instatransplant idea and the training suggestions. Gonna try both this year.

Last year I started inside with an HPS, and took them outside when sun was out. Not only to save on power costs, but it helped with hardening them off as well. It was a pain x-ferring 12 plants twice a day, but I think well worth it, and it's only for a few weeks anyhoo. More practical for me, but it's good to see I happened into one of your suggestions :smokeit:

Hey great bud!! Introducing the plant to sunlight I feel they are well adapted after 3-5 days. Works pretty good!! Looks forward to seeing how the techniques work out for you!!

Finally done hashing. Some a bit green. Some of it just blonde fire. Learning curve in 1st time making it lol
1491792242952.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back