Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know all about sterility. I have done cubensis and pan cyans a few years back. Interestingly enough I recently started taking a lions mane supplement, as well as cordyceps and red reishi. I am fascinated by mushrooms and fungi
Then all you really need to know is get atl [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] use the rye berries tek for any mushroom of your choosing but,make sure to use poly fill and not vermiculite.

Heck I could make it easier... Popcorn, I've had,good results with presales and cracked popcorn. I have never had a contain problem from not doing the over night soak from popcorn so just an initial soak would be fine and is easy to find and cheap.

I saw there's a badge for mushroom peeps. That being said, does anyone want me to write up my guide on how to do "magic" truffles the easy way? I need to do some today and it would be my,pleasure to do it if there's interest. @ me or like the post if you're interested and if I get enough ill do it. I'm thinking if its 20 or more people interested ill write it up, otherwise ill not do it. I would just do it, but it takes a lot of work to stop, take photos and resanitize again
+1
Always wanted to dabble in the shrooms...

+1
Always wanted to dabble in the shrooms...
Easiest tek to start for cubes is the pf tek but it requires time and effort to fruit. Truffles grow in vitro so all you gotta do is set em and forget an for a month or so. If you do some truffles within about a week of planting your next seed, you will ha e truffles and cannabis to keep it all from going nuts and to help you sleep afterwards.

here's what i can get from a half cup of rye berries in 90 days from inoculation (not from when the colonization is visible, but from the actual day you inject the spores).
FMvRHox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back