Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, those are the big kits that go around Europe. On this side of the pond they are impossible to get either because of customs catching them or because they dry out fast so we have to use syringes. But syringes are legal in most all but I think 2 or 3 states,in the us.
This place is about a 2 hour drive from where I live but I'll let them take on the responsability of delivering in tact . They say it will be about 2 weeks before they ship .

Yum!

I should rephrase my last statement, ornamental, medicinal and edible mushroom kits are super easy to find but "magic" ones aren't easy to find
Ohhhh . If I was to venture into " magic mushrooms " I have a friend that can set me up with wild if the need arises !! :thumbsup:

Good afternoon @Rebel would this qualify for the photo challenge??
IMG_20170328_111722.jpg
IMG_20170328_111754.jpg

Let me know thanks.

Ohhhh . If I was to venture into " magic mushrooms " I have a friend that can set me up with wild if the need arises !! :thumbsup:
@MissUniverse Well it seems we've opened pandoras box !! I see that " schrooms " are legal in Canada . I just found a Canadian site that sells kits . Mini kit around $90.00 c.a.d . Amazing what you can find on the internet . :biggrin:

Gooooood morning AFN!!!

So I'm generally for the idea of using some of the money from marijuana sales in Colorado for education and safety campaigns and stuff. Nothing wrong with the idea of urging people to enjoy the herb responsibly. But this one just cracked me up as having an almost "reefer madness" level of over the top propaganda to it. :crying:

goodtoknow.jpg

Good morning everyone! Some fine looking plants on live stoners today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Morning all :coffee: what's cracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back