Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree maybe I should go back too but I think I missed the bus this time around , :toke:
One of the noce thing about the web is that we are all back in school. It is simply a linear learning process now as we focus our interests on Auto cultivation.
I would hazard a guess that combined this group pretty much represents a core knowledge of the subject that the industry is starting to take note of. The more the Seed guys pay attention to where the actual grow trends are headed the better the offerings are going to be. I am jazzed about what I have going and cannot wait for tommorow.

One of the noce thing about the web is that we are all back in school. It is simply a linear learning process now as we focus our interests on Auto cultivation.
I would hazard a guess that combined this group pretty much represents a core knowledge of the subject that the industry is starting to take note of. The more the Seed guys pay attention to where the actual grow trends are headed the better the offerings are going to be. I am jazzed about what I have going and cannot wait for tommorow.
We are leading edge Pudd . I 've learned a lot just coming here . love it .

Most afn members become skilled academics w/o having a formal degree or understanding they have aquired scientific skills.

Most afn members become skilled academics w/o having a formal degree or understanding they have aquired scientific skills.
And a couple of them would give up their internet connections and quit growing if it dawned on them they were learning. But most come to share what they have to the collective and drink the coolade that is AFN

Off on a tangent here. I use NFTG for my nutes this round and while it is awesome it did come with some warnings that I knew but I messed up.

When you use Bloom Khaos it is made clear up front that this stuff does not play well with synthetic nitrates and I learned this one the hard way. I have one plant that I have used a small amount of PK synthetic booster in flower to help it along. Well, I also have a project going with a blended org/syn program but no Bloom Khaos. I had just made nutes for both programs and turned around without thinking and poured about 20 oz of the syn blend into my org plant. I will get a pic later today as it is worth documenting and discussing as a cautionary tale. It didn't kill her but she got hurt pretty bad.

And a couple of them would give up their internet connections and quit growing if it dawned on them they were learning. But most come to share what they have to the collective and drink the coolade that is AFN
I have often wondered how many Phd 's are in attendance here . Just a curiosity of mine .:toke:

Off on a tangent here. I use NFTG for my nutes this round and while it is awesome it did come with some warnings that I knew but I messed up.

When you use Bloom Khaos it is made clear up front that this stuff does not play well with synthetic nitrates and I learned this one the hard way. I have one plant that I have used a small amount of PK synthetic booster in flower to help it along. Well, I also have a project going with a blended org/syn program but no Bloom Khaos. I had just made nutes for both programs and turned around without thinking and poured about 20 oz of the syn blend into my org plant. I will get a pic later today as it is worth documenting and discussing as a cautionary tale. It didn't kill her but she got hurt pretty bad.
Another lesson to be learned eh Pudd . :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back