Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in the kitchen, preparing...will show you soon...

I will grow organic this summer, mostly for practical reasons.
I will use Vertaforte and Guerilla Tabs from Biotabs.
Can you recommend any organic bloom boosters or brands of good quality, @Puddentane?

Have several of the old BC books floating around here somewhere, myself. The new stuff is great, as well. So good to see him putting out the strips again. The recent crossover with Calvin & Hobbes was just hilarious!

399+calvin+county.jpg
I must be living in a cave. He is drawing again and collaborating. something tells me google and Visa are my friend again.

Been in the kitchen, preparing...will show you soon...

I will grow organic this summer, mostly for practical reasons.
I will use Vertaforte and Guerilla Tabs from Biotabs.
Can you recommend any organic bloom boosters or brands of good quality, @Puddentane?

The short answer would be lots and lots of Liquid Bonemeal. I can't put enough in for these plants. And I am up around 70ml per gallon of water for EVERY gallon. Probably still have another 10 days at that rate before I start tapering it off. I am a big fan of fulvic acid for everything too. I would put it on popcorn if I was more adventurous.

Most of the fertilizer brands have a reputable product or two going for them. I think that at present I am working with products from Nectar for the Gods, Supreme Growers, Skunk Labs for Silica, and of course a base charge in the soil prior to planting. I have been using Fox farms 9-4-4 at about a 40% rate and it gives me a good base charge. you can let up on the nutes over top by providing a core charge in the can. I may look at increasing the Phosphorus load in my initial mix but I dont understand the mechanisms of release and fate in the soil yet so stabbing in the dark gets expensive.

I am going to try something fairly exotic n a couple of rounds to see if I can bring a couple of differing technologies together in one can. If it works it should prove interesting.

damn man, these guys are awesome. Punk accordion.This song is like "have musical talent, will travel to make people celebrate life" I love it.

To the mods doing some background work on the forum, the new background is a good choose :toke:

Thanks Mr. Sparkle, trying to get something easier on the eyes (I know that last one contrasted pretty bad.) Thanks for putting up with our artistic blunders lol!

The short answer would be lots and lots of Liquid Bonemeal. I can't put enough in for these plants. And I am up around 70ml per gallon of water for EVERY gallon. Probably still have another 10 days at that rate before I start tapering it off. I am a big fan of fulvic acid for everything too. I would put it on popcorn if I was more adventurous.

Most of the fertilizer brands have a reputable product or two going for them. I think that at present I am working with products from Nectar for the Gods, Supreme Growers, Skunk Labs for Silica, and of course a base charge in the soil prior to planting. I have been using Fox farms 9-4-4 at about a 40% rate and it gives me a good base charge. you can let up on the nutes over top by providing a core charge in the can. I may look at increasing the Phosphorus load in my initial mix but I dont understand the mechanisms of release and fate in the soil yet so stabbing in the dark gets expensive.

I am going to try something fairly exotic n a couple of rounds to see if I can bring a couple of differing technologies together in one can. If it works it should prove interesting.
One of the plants will be left to be watered by bro in law. Idealy, he should only add water.

I plan to use a 32 gal barrel, loaded with Plagron Allmix, Guerilla Tabs and bat poo. When flowering starts, I will come and add more poo. During flowering I will come 2-3 times unless I have to get the pesticides out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back