Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats OK sir I have the Med part covered nicely. :smoking:

Never made it past a Bachelors but I came out of the Ag end of one of those universitee thingees myself. Just stopped at the red light while passing through town and they threw one in the car window. They tried to throw in a Masters at the second window but I had the A/C on and the windows up. :biggrin:
Good for you!
I have too much education in the wrong field to find a job.

Hey Walter.

I think at one time I mentioned using a Magical Butter Machine in a discussion a while back. I wanted to mention that there is also a pretty cheap stainless steel stove top device that can make butter infused and I believe I have seen mention of making oil with it as well. I mention this because one of the things I like about this Northern Lights is that it makes Outstanding cooking Oil. The taste is really good and the potency has been spot on. I think they run around $25 or so.
Thanks broski, will try look into it.

If I had the space, I would consider a home roaster. I have roasted s few times in the oven. The taste was ok, but almost no aroma from the ground coffee.
It can be a bit tricky to get the hang of. I bought a Behmor 1600 and with a little practice have been able to produce 5 different roast profiles I can hit reliably with it. I dont by gifts in the holidays anymore as I just roast coffee and bake loaded goodies for the adults to enjoy on a bright sunny morning in the kitchen. Probably the only things I have ever given as gifts that have never been re gifted and are rave about pretty uniformly. Fresh roast can spoil a man.

Mornin Ashton, what seeds did you win from the Meme war? all I heard was they are Sweets, but didn't here variety.
Not heard back yet. Just know 3 pack of random lol. I just asked that they give a heads up b4 sending. Process of moving n I might have to give them new addy lol. Can't be getting my beans at old mail box. Does me no good haha

Good for you!
I have too much education in the wrong field to find a job.
It has been much the same for me at times. But the lifetime of curiosity that comes with a background in science is worth every penny and has proven to be a source of constant entertainment. I am teaching one of my daughters to use a macro lens right now and I am astounded at what she wees through the lens walking around our yard. Its a fantastic world at any scale.

Not heard back yet. Just know 3 pack of random lol. I just asked that they give a heads up b4 sending. Process of moving n I might have to give them new addy lol. Can't be getting my beans at old mail box. Does me no good haha
Pepper seeds . :biggrin:

It has been much the same for me at times. But the lifetime of curiosity that comes with a background in science is worth every penny and has proven to be a source of constant entertainment. I am teaching one of my daughters to use a macro lens right now and I am astounded at what she wees through the lens walking around our yard. Its a fantastic world at any scale.

Love it. Within that post of yours and the last one is a lot of wisdom from several angles. Keep up the good work old soul. It matters. Every action matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back