Status
Not open for further replies.
perfect choice of weapon then...I love .223...my buddy has a Ruger mini 14 .223 and I love that gun...up to a 100 yards its a combat monster. Also does well up to around 400 yards, but closer its a beast. He told me if shit hits the fan, I get the mini. :D
Mini-14 lives in the front of my safe with loaded 30 rounder. Gotta be close at hand and ready at all times, probably my favorite weapon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

perfect choice of weapon then...I love .223...my buddy has a Ruger mini 14 .223 and I love that gun...up to a 100 yards its a combat monster. Also does well up to around 400 yards, but closer its a beast. He told me if shit hits the fan, I get the mini. :D
got one, usually hand load with 50 grn ballistic tips, very good round for caribou, lung shots be like a grenade, head and neck instant, don't hit shoulder though, that whole leg be blood shot

Mini-14 lives in the front of my safe with loaded 30 rounder. Gotta be close at hand and ready at all times, probably my favorite weapon.

Awesome...ive always wanted to give the mini 30 a go but never had the chance. Without a doubt she is a fine arm. My bro has a 9mm "just right" carbine, and that thing is just exceptional...I was drilling 6" targets 9 of 10 at 50 yards with that rifle red dot scoped within 5 seconds. Serious gun...too bad the caliber is so wimpy. :D

got one, usually hand load with 50 grn ballistic tips, very good round for caribou, lung shots be like a grenade, head and neck instant, don't hit shoulder though, that whole leg be blood shot

I was going to ask you what you were using for caribou. I thought you be a bit bigger with something more like a 30/06 or a .308. Good to hear the .223 has plenty of impact.

Awesome...ive always wanted to give the mini 30 a go but never had the chance. Without a doubt she is a fine arm. My bro has a 9mm "just right" carbine, and that thing is just exceptional...I was drilling 6" targets 9 of 10 at 50 yards with that rifle red dot scoped within 5 seconds. Serious gun...too bad the caliber is so wimpy. :D
Sold my mini-30, it was extremely inaccurate. SKS is my choice for 7.62×39

I was going to ask you what you were using for caribou. I thought you be a bit bigger with something more like a 30/06 or a .308. Good to hear the .223 has plenty of impact.
I have a 280 Rem, 30-06 necked down to 7mm. I load 120, 140, 150, 160, 175 grn cartriges, excellent for caribou(longer ranges, 120 grain awesome out to 400 yrds), moose and bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back