Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks Mike, I must admit the wife found it for me! Not much happening here, just doing a bit of plowing getting ready to plant some cattle feed....only got another 1500 acres to go! How are you going?
@the green bandit Best. Avatar. Ever.

Sup, bro?

Haha thanks Mike, I must admit the wife found it for me! Not much happening here, just doing a bit of plowing getting ready to plant some cattle feed....only got another 1500 acres to go! How are you going?
Gettng along ok. Gearing up for the winter, like every year.

Hope to get a few grows started soon, the winter tends to be more forgiving when it comes to humidity.

Thanks for the input bud.
About to start my second grow and not quite accustomed to reading my plants, whole skill in itself I reckon. No doubt it comes naturally to some. Reading the plant and then having experience with your feed go hand in hand, if I could read my plants well enough I’d still need the experience in the feed to know how and what they need. I’m really not much of a green thumb however much I wish I was, and as I said, this is easy stuff for some people, but can be a maze for others. I’ve learnt a lot from my first grow, many many mistakes with stunted plants at the end, ph probably being one of the most important.
When I received my ec pen towards the end of the grow, I made some test mixes up of previous feeds I’d given the plants. I’d been adding cal mag to the mix which just threw the ec right up and from what I was told, that was most likely the culprit for my lock out. If I had the ec pen from the get go I would of known how strong it was and would of tamed it right back.
I’m not looking for an exact schedule as I mentioned in the previous post, just wondering whether there is a general guideline to ec increase on a week by week basis. Maybe there’s no answer but wanted to ask anyway,
Cheers!

Google : ec levels cannabis

Keep in mind it varies somewhat by medium and nutes being used.

Peace
Hash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back