Status
Not open for further replies.
rocket rolled n fresh cuppa tea in a well used cup :coffee:cheers
i love canna :smoking: ohh hanna :crying: ive only had a play about with it,thought about doing a review,then thought id better use it propper a few times first.its a quaility unit :thumbsup:
:pighug:

heya tgb :pass:a net.check out perpet and SUNDOG both had em this year,you might have cattapliers in a bit shitting over ya buds to :cuss:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
edit...im stoned was thinking of flutterbies

:smoking:GB mate, you may have to research that... I don't have one for them, I'm spoiled with easy access to other products! it will be a challenge to find something repellent enough to stop them but not fry the leaves,... meantime, it's scope-and-pick! Look for eggs on leaf undersides, along stems,...

Anyone have a home remedy to get rid of catterpillers? I have just picked off about a dozen of the little fuckers! The girls are a couple weeks into bloom, open to any ideas!! @912GreenSkell @Waira
BT (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies) OMRI organic and safe to use anytime.

Cheers man, i just spent an hour or so picking out anything i could find...I'm a little worried about using anything with the girls in early flower...I have neem oil on hand but am unsure about using it?
:smoking:GB mate, you may have to research that... I don't have one for them, I'm spoiled with easy access to other products! it will be a challenge to find something repellent enough to stop them but not fry the leaves,... meantime, it's scope-and-pick! Look for eggs on leaf undersides, along stems,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back