Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sessions being fired directly mean any further hope for overall legalization? Or still not gonna happen he was just openly against it

Should we be jumping for joy or as far as laws and politics go (which I know literally nothing about) does this quickly and directly help us, or just dead news?

Does Sessions being fired directly mean any further hope for overall legalization? Or still not gonna happen he was just openly against it

Should we be jumping for joy or as far as laws and politics go (which I know literally nothing about) does this quickly and directly help us, or just dead news?
:bighug:

Wrong forum for all things political.

But as far as Fed legalization goes weed should be reclassified in 2019 as the FDA has already approved several weed based products, and the Prez says he wants the Feds nose out of it completely and wants each state to decide for themselves

:hookah:

Wrong forum for all things political.

But as far as Fed legalization goes weed should be reclassified in 2019 as the FDA has already approved several weed based products, and the Prez says he wants the Feds nose out of it completely and wants each state to decide for themselves

:hookah:

I wish I could tell you what Sesh getting fired means but my answer would probably start a riot and get me on the Naughty Step; but I expect that it has nothing to do legalization, and Sesh was not the main thing holding that up. The hold up was and is big pharma, and chemical companies among other corporations that base their incomes off of MJ being illegal. Once the corporate infrastructure is in place to corner the market, it will get legalized nationally. It's that simple. Follow the money.

Last edited:
At what point is a leaf no longer useful? I have some fan leaves with damage looks like calmag had ph issue at 1st. Want leaf if helping but could let some buds have more light. Got me thinking when a leaf is damaged when does it stop working? Thoughts...

Sorry if someone already answered, but it's the green color my man. If it aint green, it aint making sugar. That leaf you showed a pic of, it's still alive, but it also wont hurt anything to prune it off. I like to remove any damaged leaves, that way I can be sure if leaf symptoms are new or old.

I wish I could tell you what Sesh getting fired means but my answer would probably start a riot and get me on the Naughty Step; but I expect that it has nothing to do legalization, and Sesh was not the main thing holding that up. The hold up was and is big pharma, and chemical companies among other corporations that base their incomes off of MJ being illegal. Once the corporate infrastructure is in place to corner the market, it will get legalized nationally. It's that simple. Follow the money.

Exactly, and corporate has been getting their ducks in a row since the big corporate soda and beer companies started buying infused startups in legal states a couple of months back.

another thing about legalization in a capitalist world that's been on my mind is how are they going to try and restrict forms of use, or product types. I'm afraid that they may start saying extractions are the only legal way, because it's easy to test and verify dosage, strength, and type. With str8 bud, they can't do that, so the medical community may sign to that idea. It scares me, I hate extracts and all that jazz. Gimme str8 budz every time.

another thing about legalization in a capitalist world that's been on my mind is how are they going to try and restrict forms of use, or product types. I'm afraid that they may start saying extractions are the only legal way, because it's easy to test and verify dosage, strength, and type. With str8 bud, they can't do that, so the medical community may sign to that idea. It scares me, I hate extracts and all that jazz. Gimme str8 budz every time.

Same here... unless I make em... :smoking:

I have been growing weed since 1965, so ultimately nothing they do has any effect on what I do.

:smokeout:

Same here... unless I make em... :smoking:

I have been growing weed since 1965, so ultimately nothing they do has any effect on what I do.

:smokeout:

Thats a long career. I got involved at the tender age of 13 and was hitting up legalization rallies and stuff by 16. First year in college I got a section dedicated to weed books in the library. I think that was my first actual organizing experience. I nvr grew the stuff because my other activities were a tad risky enough. Oh the good old days..... thats all placed in the 80s.

emporer_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back