Status
Not open for further replies.
on a pc just click your name top right and a list be over on left under your avavartar
:pighug:
Thanks Archie I found it. I think I looked at it several times and just did not realize it was the avatars that are listed :face:.

Thanks man, I'm looking for some now!!
Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstak My first cut and paste missed the last word. Safer brand Caterpillar Killer. It is listed ok for use in cannabis in Colorado.

Cheers man, i just spent an hour or so picking out anything i could find...I'm a little worried about using anything with the girls in early flower...I have neem oil on hand but am unsure about using it?
I was assuming by home remedy you meant something you can cook up..? If you can order something, get a Bacillus thuringiensis product, a biological killer; once ingested it kills them,,... mind the type made for caterpillars, not for mosquitos/gnats, that's a different strain of Bt,... Something with spinosad in it is good,... neem, mehhh it'll work, if you hose them down with it... and it depends on if it's blooming, neem is very residue heavy!

@Mañ'O'Green Thank you very much for the speedy reply, I have just ordered some Express post.
@Waira I was wondering if there's something I could use that i had on hand..but the bt should be here by Monday...until then I will just keep picking them off the best I can.
Thanks again for the help guys!!:cheers::vibe:

Sorry if someone already answered, but it's the green color my man. If it aint green, it aint making sugar. That leaf you showed a pic of, it's still alive, but it also wont hurt anything to prune it off. I like to remove any damaged leaves, that way I can be sure if leaf symptoms are new or old.
Thanks Rev. I normally cut them, but I thought maybe I shouldn't this time. Great point about be able to tell if new or old never thought of that angle.

@Mañ'O'Green Thank you very much for the speedy reply, I have just ordered some Express post.
@Waira I was wondering if there's something I could use that i had on hand..but the bt should be here by Monday...until then I will just keep picking them off the best I can.
Thanks again for the help guys!!:cheers::vibe:

Some kind of super sticky taper around the base of the pot to stop new ones from coming up, and pick as many as you can find and kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back