Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of super sticky taper around the base of the pot to stop new ones from coming up, and pick as many as you can find and kill?
I think i have got them just in time this time...I have been working daylight till dark and haven't seen the girls in daylight since Sunday. I got a chance to take a good look at them today and found a dozen or so catterpillers only a couple of millimeters long along with a lot of eggs. I plucked off everything i could find as well as squashing all the eggs i found. Hopefully I will win this round....the fun of the great outdoors!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The kush is still going crazy. Spread it out as best I can, and I'm hoping for the best. I'll try to get some pics tonight, but the battery is dead in the camera.

I could probably supercrop it some more, but I get the feeling I've already abused her about as much as I dare.

@N8tro mine too. Will probably do a little at least this weekend. There is some room to bend them outward, but not for all of em. This gal is really filling the small tent I have as is.

Bhgl8CsIMAArPeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back