Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox bro.....all the way :woohoo:lol
Been playing with the Fallout 76 beta. Honestly, it's not as disappointing as I thought it would be. It has potential to be pretty damn good. They are really trying to strike a balance between multi-player and single-player, and so far the lore is rich enough that it feels like it could work. Almost. Instead of getting quests from NPCs, now you just get to hear recorded messages they left behind. If you do find a friendly NPC, they are long dead. Not sure how that's going to play out in the long term.

Best breeder for Northern growers by far in my opinion (and with northern growers I mean 54N+, don't come whining because your Dutch Passion Orange Bud didn't finish down there in France or somewhere...):woohoo1:

:crying:

Class wife @Padawan1972 :d5:

Happy Friday @Backwoods3412 :pass:..sharing one...

Happy Friday @Jraven :pass:..sharing one..

One of me Favourite Breeders @puffy ..but we have a saying in the Staff room...you can't grow nowt from a jail cell...:pass:..it has to be a consideration...

:pass:

You know you have to grow one out @puffy ..prove us Old Cynics wrong...:headbang:

Evening @Vapo69 :pass:..sharing one...

If you want your avatar changed for another image..tag me in...:headbang:

Yeah Mossy, luckily I've got the option of traveling to Denmark to meet up with someone from HfH, but I am currently reading up on some other varieties as well, it seems like the Finnish guys has been very active doing crosses and trying to go IBL.

Danes got a 30+ years headstart though :)

@Mossy I will when I find/take a suitable replacement :thanks::worship:....feel free to change it for me as Halloween has past, and again:thanks:

Too Soon.....?.................
e1ed81d9421c7c5a88656d224e47a5c2--cartoon-photo-dream-cars.jpg

Yeah Mossy, luckily I've got the option of traveling to Denmark to meet up with someone from HfH, but I am currently reading up on some other varieties as well, it seems like the Finnish guys has been very active doing crosses and trying to go IBL.

Esbe and Paddi are me two Favourite people from ICMag...I used to visit their grows every Friday....:headbang:..Masters.

Esbe and Paddi are me two Favourite people from ICMag...I used to visit their grows every Friday....:headbang:..Masters.

Yeah, plus BaldmanLala, but he was all the way down south in Denmark so he grew less specialized strains, think he lived near Henke who was the one who IBL'd Henkes Lolland.

These days they are gone from ICmag, like all other people (and I understand why). You have the Finnish guys there still though, pumping out an impressive collective outdoor grow thread every year in the countries/finnish section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back