Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola, all! Just popping in to say I'm still alive. Had to go back out of state r/t the continuing saga of my sister's health issues. She's doing just fine. Hopefully I can now settle back into things here on AFN. (I really do dig this place, you folks are awesome!) I need to update my grow journal.

Speaking of "settling in" - just had some lovely Blue Goo and there are some cinnamon rolls in there beckoning me. Just thought I'd give a shout. May pop in and out a bit - depends on how many cinnamon rolls and whether the Bloo Goo beckons some more! :smokeit:

Hola, all! Just popping in to say I'm still alive. Had to go back out of state r/t the continuing saga of my sister's health issues. She's doing just fine. Hopefully I can now settle back into things here on AFN. (I really do dig this place, you folks are awesome!) I need to update my grow journal.

Speaking of "settling in" - just had some lovely Blue Goo and there are some cinnamon rolls in there beckoning me. Just thought I'd give a shout. May pop in and out a bit - depends on how many cinnamon rolls and whether the Bloo Goo beckons some more! :smokeit:

Welcome back, @Baphomatt ! Glad to hear you sister is doing better..........cinnamon rolls do sound nice!

great version!

The musicianship is stellar, Jerry sounds a bit strained on this night though. That happened alot in the 80s. I was listening to older boots and seeing show then, as much as I loved every second of it, I always wish I had seen some earlier shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back