Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing with the Fallout 76 beta. Honestly, it's not as disappointing as I thought it would be. It has potential to be pretty damn good. They are really trying to strike a balance between multi-player and single-player, and so far the lore is rich enough that it feels like it could work. Almost. Instead of getting quests from NPCs, now you just get to hear recorded messages they left behind. If you do find a friendly NPC, they are long dead. Not sure how that's going to play out in the long term.
i had it pre ordered i tried the beta i didnt get the feel of it i cant wait for battlefield 5 i cancelled fallout but i do see they are trying something new

dude RD2 is fucking awesome dude:vibe:

what do you play it on pal i love my xbox play on it a lot over weekend

Xbox bro.....all the way :woohoo:lol

Got to admit tho.......Wankstation has some pretty good exclusive's...:pass:

Been playing with the Fallout 76 beta. Honestly, it's not as disappointing as I thought it would be. It has potential to be pretty damn good. They are really trying to strike a balance between multi-player and single-player, and so far the lore is rich enough that it feels like it could work. Almost. Instead of getting quests from NPCs, now you just get to hear recorded messages they left behind. If you do find a friendly NPC, they are long dead. Not sure how that's going to play out in the long term.
I have a ps4 pro . I have had a almost every system that has come out except the x-one and the switch..Not much difference in them sony does have more exclusives and timed exclusives .I want a BOX but not many games i cant play on ps4 .Red DEAD 2 IS nice dont know why the multi player comes out later and it better not be a pay monthly option BS. Sony has outsold xbox by multi millions of units. but new consoles are right around the corner.

yes i have a ps4 just launch model my xbox scorpio is my daily driver plus these new consoles will end up like netflix in 5 yrs i recon just renting stuff i dont but disks so is it a good idea ea access is not bad

yes i have a ps4 just launch model my xbox scorpio is my daily driver plus these new consoles will end up like netflix in 5 yrs i recon just renting stuff i dont but disks so is it a good idea ea access is not bad
Well Microsoft has a thing now 35 for one s and 22 a month for the other one for 2 years and all games new and old .Thats a great deal 530 somthing for 2 years of all the new games .Sony better look out.I have a ps4 pro and the VR lol I live alone with my cat and kid is grown dont judge me lol

Well Microsoft has a thing now 35 for one s and 22 a month for the other one for 2 years and all games new and old .Thats a great deal 530 somthing for 2 years of all the new games .Sony better look out.I have a ps4 pro and the VR lol I live alone with my cat and kid is grown dont judge me lol
ya know what pal im 48 just me and my wife and scatty dog if it makes you happy chong and game ya balls off i do and nice to meet you brother

Too Soon.....?.................
e1ed81d9421c7c5a88656d224e47a5c2--cartoon-photo-dream-cars.jpg
hahaha......'tis the season..:d5:...i'm looking for something to suit for Festivus :smiley1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back