Status
Not open for further replies.
happy weekend puffy :pass:high yields in 45 days :yoinks: wheres me sarcastic hat ? and its a sativa :eyebrows:
:pighug:

Happy weekend, Archie.

Yeah it can be done, but then with the quick and fast versions from companies like sweet seeds, dinafem and seedsman. I think @Sweet Seeds Jay clocked in his Green Poison FV plants at 40-42 days.

But with a uncrossed jamaican 100% sativa? Meh, plants develop early flowering if their microclimate demands it for survival and continuation of the genetics.

That being said you can find some wicked early IBL sativa at altitudes in Africa, Ciskei is legendary for example, likewise there are very early Congolese strains.

[HASHTAG]#datfeeling[/HASHTAG] when Esbe from HfH offer you trial outdoor seeds of new unreleased stuff and you don't dare to receive seeds via mail due to the customs service in my country :shrug:

Temptation might become too much to handle. I haven't enjoyed outdoor growing in nearly 6 years after moving. Much more fun than indoors in my opinion.

HfH?

No i haven't. I am a bit of a hippie and the closer to planting it in the ground i can get the better. So the 4k has a 98%match to sun vs the 3k with only 93% match. Simple math for me. Thats it. Thats all the science i have. And as far as frost, ive had strains super frosty and some hardly at all. I think its more genetics than light.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Yeah, that make sense. I read UV light can boost trichome coverage and thc levels. But as you said, genetics will play a major role in how each plant reacts to the UV light as well.

I knew this company was run by assholes! BOYCOTT MedMed Brand!

MedMen Files Trademark Application For the Word ‘Cannabis’

https://hightimes.com/news/medmen-files-trademark-application-for-the-word-cannabis/
When I get bored I super crop weeds at work..lol

Autoflowers are always on my mind..lolView attachment 968357

:crying:

Class wife @Padawan1972 :d5:

Good morning everybody happy Friday

Happy Friday @Backwoods3412 :pass:..sharing one...

We're a bit isolated here, and the kids grow up with weed all around...there's no law here or any social stigma about it. Also they don't have the social pressure to get into it at a too young an age...16-18 seems to be when they will take it up if they're going to. I usually encourage them to take it easy at first, there's no reason they have to smoke it like us older folks do lol. I'd sure rather have them using canna as opposed to anything else.

Happy Friday @Jraven :pass:..sharing one..

[HASHTAG]#datfeeling[/HASHTAG] when Esbe from HfH offer you trial outdoor seeds of new unreleased stuff and you don't dare to receive seeds via mail due to the customs service in my country :shrug:

Temptation might become too much to handle. I haven't enjoyed outdoor growing in nearly 6 years after moving. Much more fun than indoors in my opinion.

One of me Favourite Breeders @puffy ..but we have a saying in the Staff room...you can't grow nowt from a jail cell...:pass:..it has to be a consideration...
happy weekend puffy :pass:high yields in 45 days :yoinks: wheres me sarcastic hat ? and its a sativa :eyebrows:
:pighug:

:pass:
Happy weekend, Archie.

Yeah it can be done, but then with the quick and fast versions from companies like sweet seeds, dinafem and seedsman. I think @Sweet Seeds Jay clocked in his Green Poison FV plants at 40-42 days.

But with a uncrossed jamaican 100% sativa? Meh, plants develop early flowering if their microclimate demands it for survival and continuation of the genetics.

That being said you can find some wicked early IBL sativa at altitudes in Africa, Ciskei is legendary for example, likewise there are very early Congolese strains.

You know you have to grow one out @puffy ..prove us Old Cynics wrong...:headbang:

Hello gang...:smiley1:

Evening @Vapo69 :pass:..sharing one...

If you want your avatar changed for another image..tag me in...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back