Status
Not open for further replies.
:bighug:

We just had corned beef and tattie patties...fried egg and a wee touch of baked beans on the side..:chef:...rare I eat breakfast...but it is past noon...:pass:
I'd take a plate of that. I tried to make some fried chicken earlier but forgot about cooking and burnt some of it.

:pighug: Looks to peaceful to move....
Yeah but for such a small dog she's a bed hog. Keeps pushing you over to the edge.

2015-04-26-04-08-14--1502080281.jpeg

images-23.jpeg

'd take a plate of that. I tried to make some fried chicken earlier but forgot about cooking and burnt some of it.

:pighug: At least you Try.....:chef:...I enjoy cooking but doing it every single day gets tedious.

Aye it's like that round ma way too mate. Birds oot in their jammies every time you go to the shop. Not many posh places left in Scotland these days lol
We were never posh to start wae, aw the scheme cunts are technicaly the only ones keepin it real lol!
There was a fake post from glasgow city council on Facebook the other week advising maws to wear two pairs of jammies when taking their weans to school dueto the adverse weather conditions :crying::crying:

:bighug:

We just had corned beef and tattie patties...fried egg and a wee touch of baked beans on the side..:chef:...rare I eat breakfast...but it is past noon...:pass:
Corned beef tattie patties you say? That sounds bangin mossmeister.
What's the method? That's sounding more and more like my lunch like.
Mush up tatties n beef, fry off some onions n a bit garlic. Make patties, fry em. Topped with crispy bacon n egg fried in bacon fat. Oh moss that's making me go moist like. Mooiiiiiissst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back