Status
Not open for further replies.
Took longer then I thought, but rinsed out the Autopots and flushed the lines. Then swept up the tent, filled the pots again with coco so I'll be ready to go. Just need to order a new carbon filter and get that installed before I drop seeds for germ.
I tried to do that last night. Ran out of coco so got one of my photos being transplanted into straight perilite. Ended up spending 40 minuts drilling holes in buckets cos can’t find my 5 gals. Got a sore hand, gave up n went for Bucky. My attic is in a state of utter disarray and there’s perilite all over the hall so I’m guessing I dropped one of the pots going back up at some point but be buggered if I can remember. And I’ve just realised it’s saturday. Why the fuck are the bin men here on a Saturday? I’m so confused. What the hell happens to life for this week every year man it’s like the whole world just does what it wants. Absolute madness mate.

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG]

It’s not even funny mate. I’m ruff as fuck from last night. Bin lorry just turned up so had to go sort out my papers n plastics then run down the street in a unicorn onesie in the pissin rain with a wheelie bin in tow. Got home, spewed and woke the bairn up. Now she’s up, I’m stoned out my chops and having to watch little fuckin mermaid for the 40th time this week. Mrs better get up soon like. I’m not sure I can take much more. Need to go lock myself in a dark room n rock back n forth with ma tin foil hat on.

:crying:

Someone save that bairn......:crying:

It’s not even funny mate. I’m ruff as fuck from last night. Bin lorry just turned up so had to go sort out my papers n plastics then run down the street in a unicorn onesie in the pissin rain with a wheelie bin in tow. Got home, spewed and woke the bairn up. Now she’s up, I’m stoned out my chops and having to watch little fuckin mermaid for the 40th time this week. Mrs better get up soon like. I’m not sure I can take much more. Need to go lock myself in a dark room n rock back n forth with ma tin foil hat on.
I had to do the same yesterday morning except i was wearing a pair of shorts and the wifes new reindeer housecoat that comes complete with two antlers sticking out the top and a red nose made fae shiney red sequins :crying::crying:
Thats actualy no bad fashion were i come from so the bin men never batted an eye lol! ✌✌

:crying:

Someone save that bairn......:crying:
Ach she's fine. Living rooms still a sea of pink sparkly shit from Christmas. Getting barbies poked at me left,right n Chelsea with moana blasting in the background. Mrs is up at last though so off to the shop for square sausage, haggis, tattie scones n rolls. If that doesn't cure me there's something wrong and I'll just go find a dying hole somewhere lol.

I tried to do that last night. Ran out of coco so got one of my photos being transplanted into straight perilite. Ended up spending 40 minuts drilling holes in buckets cos can’t find my 5 gals. Got a sore hand, gave up n went for Bucky. My attic is in a state of utter disarray and there’s perilite all over the hall so I’m guessing I dropped one of the pots going back up at some point but be buggered if I can remember. And I’ve just realised it’s saturday. Why the fuck are the bin men here on a Saturday? I’m so confused. What the hell happens to life for this week every year man it’s like the whole world just does what it wants. Absolute madness mate.
I'll still need to top off some coco after I water the pots in. Did they forget to pick up the day before? Out here they only come once a month.

Ach she's fine. Living rooms still a sea of pink sparkly shit from Christmas. Getting barbies poked at me left,right n Chelsea with moana blasting in the background. Mrs is up at last though so off to the shop for square sausage, haggis, tattie scones n rolls. If that doesn't cure me there's something wrong and I'll just go find a dying hole somewhere lol.
Any sauce going on that roll, if so what colour lol??

I had to do the same yesterday morning except i was wearing a pair of shorts and the wifes new reindeer housecoat that comes complete with two antlers sticking out the top and a red nose made fae shiney red sequins :crying::crying:
Thats actualy no bad fashion were i come from so the bin men never batted an eye lol! ✌✌
Aye it's like that round ma way too mate. Birds oot in their jammies every time you go to the shop. Not many posh places left in Scotland these days lol

I'll still need to top off some coco after I water the pots in. Did they forget to pick up the day before? Out here they only come once a month.
Every week for us. Each house got 4 wheel bins for recycling. Used to live in a block of 10 it was rediculous. They don't pick me up if they're not properly separated so every time it'd get to the point where new species were evolving and separate little animal communities arising from the 40 buckets before they'd send round an armoured convoy to get rid of it. Don't miss the place like. Not one bit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back