Status
Not open for further replies.
They are killing it for sure I'll check that one out. I just watched Move Me Brightly last night and Russo was nonstop awesome

Here's another one....this is probably the best jam I have heard since the 80s with the Dead........check out Port Chester, NY on 01-13-18.....the opening set jam with Scarlet Begonias through Sugaree and ending with Fire on the Mountain. If this doesn't blow you away, you are already dead!!!! That is probably the best version of Sugaree that I have ever heard! Let me know what you think......

Here's another one....this is probably the best jam I have heard since the 80s with the Dead........check out Port Chester, NY on 01-13-18.....the opening set jam with Scarlet Begonias through Sugaree and ending with Fire on the Mountain. If this doesn't blow you away, you are already dead!!!! That is probably the best version of Sugaree that I have ever heard! Let me know what you think......
Just cued this one up...should be good dinner music:pass:

Real fine :thumbsup:That segue into Fire whoa yea!

This FOTM is way good

How do they look for 2 wks?
IMG_20181227_055947.jpg
IMG_20181227_055943.jpg

Took longer then I thought, but rinsed out the Autopots and flushed the lines. Then swept up the tent, filled the pots again with coco so I'll be ready to go. Just need to order a new carbon filter and get that installed before I drop seeds for germ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back