Status
Not open for further replies.
Every week for us. Each house got 4 wheel bins for recycling. Used to live in a block of 10 it was rediculous. They don't pick me up if they're not properly separated so every time it'd get to the point where new species were evolving and separate little animal communities arising from the 40 buckets before they'd send round an armoured convoy to get rid of it. Don't miss the place like. Not one bit lol
In the city they have 2 or 3 bins (trash/recycle) we just have one of the large dumpsters
download (6).jpg

In the city they have 2 or 3 bins (trash/recycle) we just have one of the large dumpsters
View attachment 992924

Morning [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG] :bighug: having used both systems..the dumpster one works Best..:headbang:
UK bin system is Ridiculous...most houses now have 4 bins...if they are kept at the front of the house it makes the place look dirty.

Oh..........I See you have me breakfast out...............:pighug:...i'm on me way...

Morning [HASHTAG]#bushy[/HASHTAG] :bighug: having used both systems..the dumpster one works Best..:headbang:
UK bin system is Ridiculous...most houses now have 4 bins...if they are kept at the front of the house it makes the place look dirty.

Oh..........I See you have me breakfast out...............:pighug:...i'm on me way...
Might be cold by the time you arrive but I'll make a fresh pot and a few more rolled.

Might be cold by the time you arrive but I'll make a fresh pot and a few more rolled.

:bighug:

We just had corned beef and tattie patties...fried egg and a wee touch of baked beans on the side..:chef:...rare I eat breakfast...but it is past noon...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back