Status
Not open for further replies.
images (17).jpg
received_10151962855106786.jpeg

I'm still up from yesterday.

You'll make yourself sick @bushmasterar15
Mush up tatties n beef, fry off some onions n a bit garlic. Make patties, fry em. Topped with crispy bacon n egg fried in bacon fat. Oh moss that's making me go moist like. Mooiiiiiissst

Haggis got fried in chilli oil too

Mmmm....:chef:..lamb chops..haggis crust...marriage made in heaven....

Mush up tatties n beef, fry off some onions n a bit garlic. Make patties, fry em. Topped with crispy bacon n egg fried in bacon fat. Oh moss that's making me go moist like. Mooiiiiiissst

:headbang: Yup...try a Small amount of grated carrot in..sweetens it up a bit...Moister....:biggrin:..don't chase it around the frying pan...you want a Crust on...yum...

I made corned beef pasty yesterday...the excess just went to patties for brekkie...:headbang:...apparently corned beef hash topped with a fried egg is Top breakfast choice in the Ritz..:pass:..I remind hubby every time I make it...:biggrin:

:crying:

IMG_5361.JPG

Hubby is bring a chinese back in........we have been shopping dodging..........:pass:...but I could really fancy a nice pork chop.....teeth in the mood for crunchy crackling....:pass:...probably the munchies...

You'll make yourself sick @bushmasterar15
I couldn't sleep earlier as I had been worried after my family left to take my daughter back to her college dorm. With the snow they had closed down the Interstate highway earlier in the day before they left and then the online road conditions were saying to watch out for ice as cars where sliding off the road. They made it there and staying the night so will be home sometime today. I'll get some sleep soon.

Right its Auld Firm time so i'll see yez aw soon ✌✌

View attachment 992949

Hubby is bring a chinese back in........we have been shopping dodging..........:pass:...but I could really fancy a nice pork chop.....teeth in the mood for crunchy crackling....:pass:...probably the munchies...
I made this earlier from the Christmas leftovers rice cooked in a cream sauce with turkey, asparagus, red bell pepper, green onions mixed in.
cbf2322e5c7a904aa3914e2fdcda3b20.jpg

I couldn't sleep earlier as I had been worried after my family left to take my daughter back to her college dorm. With the snow they had closed down the Interstate highway earlier in the day before they left and then the online road conditions were saying to watch out for ice as cars where sliding off the road. They made it there and staying the night so will be home sometime today. I'll get some sleep soon.

Safe journey karma sent at them...:karmacloud:....and Sleep karma for you....:karmacloud:

Don't want you sick for New Year......:doc3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back