Status
Not open for further replies.
could you take the drill to the pots their in and improve airflow a little?
If i did restart i would certainly grab some airpots or smartpots to speed evaporation, I fear the same thing jraven especially on the smallest plants..they should be bigger for sure man. In addition to a cool climate (65-68 constant) I also had the gnat issue(fixed fairly quickly via diomascus earth surface covering, but roots may/likely have been damaged)

The pots are slowly drying out....haze, HSO and siberian are nearly ready for their first feed...others are still days away from needing any!!(cbds especially slow drying out)

If in 2 weeks a couple are seriously lagging i might restart a small population. I need to dial this environment in better when the photos start. Might have to find a way to get some more light in there for additional heat.
I think this is closest to what I'm thinking:pass:

could you take the drill to the pots their in and improve airflow a little?

I could for sure...but the question is would too many roots be damaged in the process to outweigh the benefit. An awful lot of side feeder roots grow horizontally, and then hit the walls of the pot and go down.

Try it on the one you like the least first!:rofl: Nothing ventured nothing gained
I could for sure...but the question is would too many roots be damaged in the process to outweigh the benefit. An awful lot of side feeder roots grow horizontally, and then hit the walls of the pot and go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back