Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say keep them buddy!! I don't think they look too bad considering. Maybe a few are a little stunted but the stretch is coming!

Alright 2 votes says keep 'em...first vote to 5 for the entire group will determine their fate. @Jraven @fettled what do you guys think about the plants i posted?

A couple i am happy with their growth even in the poor moisture soil, and i would keep (haze and hso for sure), but a few of the cbd's were hit pretty hard and are so tiny for age!! (talking under 6" in height)

Usually its the time i have invested that i hate to lose...i usually weigh up if an extra couple of zips is worth the time to start again after a set back. I think i have only killed of maybe 4 plants out of the 40 or so I have grown. A couple of which i only got a little more than a oz off so maybe should have killed some more :shrug:

Usually its the time i have invested that i hate to lose...i usually weigh up if an extra couple of zips is worth the time to start again after a set back. I think i have only killed of maybe 4 plants out of the 40 or so I have grown. A couple of which i only got a little more than a oz off.

I hear you...and my situation is this...i could restart and still have time to get the indoor done before my outdoor will be started. Only enough time to do one run, before photos start.

What photos are you looking at running next year?
I hear you...and my situation is this...i could restart and still have time to get the indoor done before my outdoor will be started. Only enough time to do one run, before photos start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back