Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright 2 votes says keep 'em...first vote to 5 for the entire group will determine their fate. @Jraven @fettled what do you guys think about the plants i posted?
I've been there of course, and I usually stick with em. But I've usually got room...you want/need good plants for this grow. I always wish I could see what's up with roots. I've had really underdeveloped root systems with these. If that's happening they may not do well.
They look nice but I guess they should be bigger lol. Are the pots drying out yet? I'm on the fence if it was me I'd keep them but in your situation I may do differently

What photos are you looking at running next year?

Hmm havent decided yet...want to explore more fast version offerings. Thinking a couple from sweet seeds...had great experiences with them so far. HSO Ewe-1 and Mango Sapphire.....Female seeds outdoor grapefruit....not sure what else!

back...grabbed a few pics...day hmm 24 i think...toss or keep, what would you guys do? Remember there is a 10 plant max count limit in effect in this grow. Early preflower just resumed on all except for the double grape. Pots are 9" across
View attachment 992551

Autoseeds siberian and cbd
View attachment 992552

DP angel and night queen(left)
View attachment 992553

Blackstone haze
View attachment 992562

HSO Blue Dream (keep)
View attachment 992564
Well Hello!@

Any outdoor autos next year?
Hmm havent decided yet...want to explore more fast version offerings. Thinking a couple from sweet seeds...had great experiences with them so far. HSO Ewe-1 and Mango Sapphire.....Female seeds outdoor grapefruit....not sure what else!

I've been there of course, and I usually stick with em. But I've usually got room...you want/need good plants for this grow. I always wish I could see what's up with roots. I've had really underdeveloped root systems with these. If that's happening they may not do well.
They look nice but I guess they should be bigger lol. Are the pots drying out yet? I'm on the fence if it was me I'd keep them but in your situation I may do differently

If i did restart i would certainly grab some airpots or smartpots to speed evaporation, I fear the same thing jraven especially on the smallest plants..they should be bigger for sure man. In addition to a cool climate (65-68 constant) I also had the gnat issue(fixed fairly quickly via diomascus earth surface covering, but roots may/likely have been damaged)

The pots are slowly drying out....haze, HSO and siberian are nearly ready for their first feed...others are still days away from needing any!!(cbds especially slow drying out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back