Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just digging through the freezer to see about making some room for the inevitable pile of leftovers I'll be coming home with over the next few days when I came across these two gems...

20181223_195218.jpg

Each roast is about a kilo. I see two big batches of beef stew in the works for new years.

I suspect these might be the remnants of a full tenderloin i picked up last year.

Nice! I am looking to upgrade my rig in early 2019. From 2x4 to 4x4, but more importantly from 5 feet to 8 feet high. I am looking forward to the headspace!

Space has been an issue. Height especially, but also strains that spread out long branches too. I have had to limit my seed shopping to small strains. I have lots of seed, but when I am ready I can go for some of the mid sized strains too.

I can only dream of 4x4....My son decided to continue school so it'll be a while before I can grab that room.

Space has been an issue. Height especially, but also strains that spread out long branches too. I have had to limit my seed shopping to small strains. I have lots of seed, but when I am ready I can go for some of the mid sized strains too.

I can only dream of 4x4....My son decided to continue school so it'll be a while before I can grab that room.
I feel your pain. This was my Kush at about 100 days..

20181209_121217.jpg

It probably could have gone on a good bit longer, but as it was they were right up against the lights.

What's not as clear from this pic is the lack of depth. Most branches I had to guide along the left-to-right plane to grow at all, and even then it ran out of space on the horizontal plane.

I pulled nearly three ounces from this. I can only imagine what I'd have pulled if she'd had the space she clearly needed.

Happy Christmas Eve to all LS!

I landed yesterday evening and checked into a nice airbnb suite!

I said I was gonna go on a tolerance break but I have a confession to make! I packed two tiny capsules worth of kief hash and its treating me really well! Real glad I brought them. Perfect after a morning swim! Hope my wife don't find out! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back