Status
Not open for further replies.
47763E3C-4188-4DB0-8FEC-B681DC932365.gif

Hey Stoners :smokeout:

Its been a while, so Howdy!

I'm so lazy. I could be almost in bloom but

I converted my tiny tent into a closet. I gathered up everything needed and got it done. I now have 32x42 inches and can hang lights up to 7 feet if needed. :cools:

I hung my old fan/filter and tried to insulate it, but it looks like crap and ended up way too bulky so I got a (long-wanted) new filter and an adjustable fan. This filter is short and fat so I can jut place everything on the closet shelf and insulate the fan without getting in anything's way

Simple enough to take it all down and install the new stuff. I have everything and it would take about 2 hours to do the exhaust system, and an hour to mix soil and soak some seeds.

if I could only get out of my chair...

In my weird way of thinking .... What would happen if you watered your plants with THC infused water? Would it have any effect on them producing more and/or stronger buds? :hookah::coffee2:
Would have no effect. The roots would just ignore it. Maybe some bacteria can break it down a bit, but even then it would just be taken up as elements.

In my weird way of thinking .... What would happen if you watered your plants with THC infused water? Would it have any effect on them producing more and/or stronger buds? :hookah::coffee2:
It would have a major effect on your WALLET tho' :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back