Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stoners :smokeout:

Its been a while, so Howdy!

I'm so lazy. I could be almost in bloom but

I converted my tiny tent into a closet. I gathered up everything needed and got it done. I now have 32x42 inches and can hang lights up to 7 feet if needed. :cools:

I hung my old fan/filter and tried to insulate it, but it looks like crap and ended up way too bulky so I got a (long-wanted) new filter and an adjustable fan. This filter is short and fat so I can jut place everything on the closet shelf and insulate the fan without getting in anything's way

Simple enough to take it all down and install the new stuff. I have everything and it would take about 2 hours to do the exhaust system, and an hour to mix soil and soak some seeds.

if I could only get out of my chair...
Nice! I am looking to upgrade my rig in early 2019. From 2x4 to 4x4, but more importantly from 5 feet to 8 feet high. I am looking forward to the headspace!

@Dabber any luck today killing Bambi?

Hello stoners and good evening. Just fired up some test nugs from strawberries. Reminds me of strawberry cough drops which helps with breathing but yuck
Nothing today had 619 pics on trail camera shit load of turkey 40 deer that I could tell maybe more the rest were birds squirrels a possums be headed out early in the AM :headbang:

Nothing today had 619 pics on trail camera shit load of turkey 40 deer that I could tell maybe more the rest were birds squirrels a possums be headed out early in the AM :headbang:
I bet they are watching you and learning your patterns lol

all good Dichoti :pass:hows you ? just winding down and sipping on a cuppa and chuffing on a hmmm non rhyming rocket :smoking:
smoke up or the fat geezer in the red jumper wont visit :smokeout::crying:

:pighug:

Getting ready to deal with family mourning tomorrow due to the death of an uncle I wasn't very close with. I'm not really mourning, Just wonder what's going to happen to my Grandma's old house now.
Be a shame if it got torn down or sold. It started as a two room log cabin (my ancestors literally built the first incarnation of my hometown after the Natives were run out, and a more famous canal town 25 miles away) many many moons ago... They just kept "modernizing" it, and it wound up a 3 bedroom house with full basement after 100 something years.
Hate to see that torn down or rented out to junkies, ya know?

A nice pile of years ago while driving out to the rifle range, I saw a few wild turkeys cross the gravel road.

Could not have been a more perfect encounter. Would take me all of 30 seconds to load and fire, and at that range it's not likely i'd miss. Then I realized that you can't hunt on the range. They'll revoke me membership if I bag a bird here.

Interestingly enough, that story is an unfortunately accurate metaphor of my adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back