Status
Not open for further replies.
bay.jpg

gotta share this pic with someone coz its such a beaut, bay 11 grand daddy purple genetics

rattling through this tgb :pass:

View attachment 990997
:pighug:

I don't have that huge variety yet, but I like to keep a nice selection of 6-ish small amber jars on hand. They fit perfect in a little card file box right near my vape to choose as I go. Stops me from opening the bigger jars too often.

Well I'm here trying to forget about still not having full running water at the house. Hope they get the rest of the parts to install the line tomorrow and that it works then.
View attachment 991008
Hope you get it going soon. I haven't lost mine yet but it's coming no doubt. Here's what I've got going...Sweet cheese fast version and my shine and soda. Home alone while wife tends to mom
P_20181223_165509.jpg

Long, but he gets them all up there!

Hope you get it going soon. I haven't lost mine yet but it's coming no doubt. Here's what I've got going...Sweet cheese fast version and my shine and soda. Home alone while wife tends to momView attachment 991009
Thanks, last year the well pump died just after Christmas and this year it's the jet pumps that supply water into the house from storage tank. Wish they would just put it together like it should be instead of piecing it together just to make it work. But it's what we have to deal with which isn't easy at times and can be a very stressful situation. Didn't expect this after coming back from holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back