Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your 1lt grows, how much you harvesting on average per plant?

I never weigh for lots of reasons one being I feed off them at the end so really wouldn't be accurate.

A 8 plant 12 inches sq of micro Sog
IMAG1215.jpg

regardless of pot size you can grow big or small plants but the bigger plant you grow takes up more floor space its swings and roundabout I just got too much time on me hands so I don't mind doing the extra waterings :thumbsup:
IMAG0986.jpg
IMAG0868.jpg
IMAG0867.jpg

I never weigh for lots of reasons one being I feed off them at the end so really wouldn't be accurate.

A 8 plant 12 inches sq of micro SogView attachment 917423
regardless of pot size you can grow big or small plants but the bigger plant you grow takes up more floor space its swings and roundabout I just got too much time on me hands so I don't mind doing the extra waterings :thumbsup:View attachment 917428 View attachment 917429 View attachment 917430

Maybe i will try it your way. My tent is in my office so i have plenty of time for watering.

:d5: How goes it pal,,,

Cheers pal,,,

Have you made some GD yet,,, I forget who's done ,doing what :rofl: I just had me afternoon nap :coffee:

Not yet, we chatted about it before i got that 170 and 140 proof absinthe i might have a go with some day but as always not got round to it yet.

Those Gabes girls in the orange bottles they looking proper fat and even now still proper healthy and green, nice one fella not to shabby for a tiny pot and a splash of Fish Mix :slap:

Not yet, we chatted about it before i got that 170 and 140 proof absinthe i might have a go with some day but as always not got round to it yet.

Those Gabes girls in the orange bottles they looking proper fat and even now still proper healthy and green, nice one fella not to shabby for a tiny pot and a splash of Fish Mix :slap:

Cheers pal,

I read that and thought I aint got orange bottles (as in colour,,, ) no they were all Zen seeds apart from the tall girl a seedstockers
and the solo cup Sog is gabes gear ,,,

:d5: I think :crying:

A 8 plant 12 inches sq of micro SogView attachment 917423
regardless of pot size you can grow big or small plants but the bigger plant you grow takes up more floor space its swings and roundabout I just got too much time on me hands so I don't mind doing the extra waterings :thumbsup:View attachment 917428 View attachment 917429 View attachment 917430
Nice plants. rep given bro. :pass:

Nice picture :toke:

I take samples from mine, dry it out on top led and smoke it :eyebrows:
:thumbsup:

Afternoon pal :coffee:
Afternoon.
I'll just sample it when it's all chopped and cured. I've still got a little GG4 left, So I'll smoke on that until the Northern Lights comes down. From the looks of it, the Northern Lights will be coming down this weekend, and then two weeks from now my blackberry kush will come down...and then the Audrey2 will come down.
I'm thinking about letting my tent stay empty until my 2ltr grow is done, and when she's done throw a couple of black dog autos in... I guess that strain is "loud" as f*ck, So I'll be rigging up an auto watering system if it gets too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back