Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out yesterday how much one of my spaniels likes cannabis. We use a bong and sometimes it needs a poke, so I have a tissue to lay the poker on, she got it and ate the parts that were stained! LMAO

Found out yesterday how much one of my spaniels likes cannabis. We use a bong and sometimes it needs a poke, so I have a tissue to lay the poker on, she got it and ate the parts that were stained! LMAO

I have a cat that I can't leave my plants out for a second without him taking the leafs off,,
IMAG1023.jpg

I ain't got the job yet pal,, some others are going for a trial this week,,, but fingers crossed ..

In that case sending a bucket load of luck and good :karmacloud: your way. Will have to try sneak some green dragon into their tea then pal :crying: or just assume the position :kissass:in all seriousness though hope ya gets it :d5::smoking:

I'm a a pacifist and don't like confrontation but when a man from another country tells me that I don't know what I'm talking about when it come to my country your looking for the toe of my boot right up your ass . Rant for the day . :thumbsup:

Sounds sorta like what your guy told him. More diplomatically, but same.

It's just more planned chaos.
Funny I'd side with a country that will never welcome me in to visit again. :)thumbsup: end satire).

Good afternoon AFN.
:pass:

:d5: How goes it pal,,,

In that case sending a bucket load of luck and good :karmacloud: your way. Will have to try sneak some green dragon into their tea then pal :crying: or just assume the position :kissass:in all seriousness though hope ya gets it :d5::smoking:

Cheers pal,,,

Have you made some GD yet,,, I forget who's done ,doing what :rofl: I just had me afternoon nap :coffee:

:d5: How goes it pal,,,

Cheers pal,,,

Have you made some GD yet,,, I forget who's done ,doing what :rofl: I just had me afternoon nap :coffee:
Good mate working from home today, been all work work today. almost done for the day and on my 2nd cup tea and butter.
:pass::thumbsup::coffee:
Any news about your work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back