Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners
I do little jobs around the house for the landlady nothing major . She insists on paying for the material !! She gave me her credit card to pay for it . I've been feeling kind of guilty about it as she took a big hit on some of her investments and borrowed against her mortgage to the tune of $850,000 ,00 which is a lot of coin in anybody's books . I told her about my guilt trip . She says " don't worry about it I just received a cheque for $6000. for a settlement on a lawsuit against a contractor that left a hole open after doing some work on a parking lot . She stepped in it !! She stepped in all right !! $6000. worth . :rofl:

Last edited:
@hairyman
Hey Hairy look I got tomatoes :crying: Looks like a male. :rofl:
DSCN2101.JPG

Last edited:

Had a massive thunderstorm about 90 minutes ago......just got power back on a few minutes ago.......high winds, heavy rain and dime sized hail! Thunder scares the shit out of my dog and we had some real close strikes! She spent almost a hour with her head buried in my armpit shaking. I told her it was a little embarrassing for a 56lb Siberian Husky to be cowering like that.........she told me she didn't give a shit!

My 100lb pitbull mix is the same way. Meanest bitch you'll ever meet if you're near my kids and she doesn't know you... Little boom of thunder, and she's shaking, and trying to hide under/behind you. My husky mix just looks around like he's saying "Derrrr...window need licked again"

Good Morning Stoners
I do little jobs around the house for the landlady nothing major . She insists on paying for the material !! She gave me her credit card to pay for it . I've been feeling kind of guilty about it as she took a big hit on some of her investments and borrowed against her mortgage to the tune of $850000 which is a lot of coin in anybody's books . I told her about my guilt trip . She says " don't worry about it I just received a cheque for $6000. for a settlement on a lawsuit against a contractor that left a hole open after doing some work on a parking lot . She stepped in it !! She stepped in all right !! $6000. worth . :rofl:

Good Morning 9bear, Stoners, If we had all been here earlier when EP asked for dirty jokes, I might have asked how much that was in real money:rofl:.

But after G6&1/2, it might start a war,.:nono:

Good Morning 9bear, Stoners, If we had all been here earlier when EP asked for dirty jokes, I might have asked how much that was in real money:rofl:.

But after G6&1/2, it might start a war,.:nono:
If good old what's his name keeps shooting his face off he might find that fire we started in the White House might get burnt down yet with his ass in it . :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back