Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated my GG4 grow journal. Pretty evident that some defoil is due. I am thinking cut off all the large fans (that don't have any budsites on them) and see what happens. Thoughts?
I have found in DWC you have to defoliate sometimes. If you don't you will have an impenetrable canopy of leaves. I am not an expert, but I have never seen issues with taking leaves off the top. I usually trim the biggest fans off the top after day 30 once a week. Prior to day 30 I just LST them out of the way.

I have found in DWC you have to defoliate sometimes. If you don't you will have an impenetrable canopy of leaves. I am not an expert, but I have never seen issues with taking leaves off the top. I usually trim the biggest fans off the top after day 30 once a week. Prior to day 30 I just LST them out of the way.
Thanks. Pretty sure if I don't trim some of these fans I am gonna take a huge hit to the yield. Going in tomorrow with the machette!

Sneaking away for a bit so I can catch up in here. Almost ready for the new fridge delivery with a clear spot for them to get through. Not as easy as I thought it would be as new fridge is wider. Then tomorrow another busy day here as we have to go into town to get a new garbage disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back