Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chums,

hope you have some fine smokes and some good friends. Anyone got a dirty joke to make me chuckle ? Rep is only a laugh away..........

eP.

Hello everyone there’s a new strain out,

Orange punch auto from Dutch passion

Granddaddy purple x orange bud x XXL Auto Kriikal Bilbo

Good news for all the Dutch passion fans

Well I’m getting pack of 3

Had a massive thunderstorm about 90 minutes ago......just got power back on a few minutes ago.......high winds, heavy rain and dime sized hail! Thunder scares the shit out of my dog and we had some real close strikes! She spent almost a hour with her head buried in my armpit shaking. I told her it was a little embarrassing for a 56lb Siberian Husky to be cowering like that.........she told me she didn't give a shit!

evening ep:pass: folks :pass:
saturday evening 2 paddys only have £1 between them...paddy goes to butchers buys a sausage £1.other paddy says wtf no money for drink ? i have a plan i tell you to get down suck the sausage ok ?
1st bar get a drink alls ok....down ya go suck sausage,whaddya know they get thrown out...10 pubs later 2nd paddy says bugger this my knees are killing me.1st paddy says i dont know what pub i left the sausage in
:gary:

Ended up producing my own lemon skunk autos, this is week 6, Day 4, switched from a soil 1 gallon into a 5 gallon dwc bubbleponics! Pictures dont do justice on how frosty.. EDIT: I also have had thrips for awhile and i sadly didnt know[emoji44][emoji300][emoji300]
41004e68d33c598255ac909648f2cd3f.jpg
c992e598a3d9783758e19941e5875318.jpg
efb211ccb36877dc43c789b3b7beac54.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Hello chums,

hope you have some fine smokes and some good friends. Anyone got a dirty joke to make me chuckle ? Rep is only a laugh away..........

eP.
This may not translate well across the pond.......but....What do young girls call their lovers in the hills of Appalachia[mountains]? Answer "Daddy"

Good day to everyone. Don't know why I'm on here as I should be spending some time with the wife. Today is our 15 year anniversary for being together and then in a few days will be our 14 year wedding anniversary. We're trying to get the area of the house cleaned up to make moving in the new fridge when they come to make the delivery. Then to top it all off the garbage disposal went tits up so I'll have to replace that after they pick up the new one tomorrow.

evening ep:pass: folks :pass:
saturday evening 2 paddys only have £1 between them...paddy goes to butchers buys a sausage £1.other paddy says wtf no money for drink ? i have a plan i tell you to get down suck the sausage ok ?
1st bar get a drink alls ok....down ya go suck sausage,whaddya know they get thrown out...10 pubs later 2nd paddy says bugger this my knees are killing me.1st paddy says i dont know what pub i left the sausage in
:gary:

:slap:
NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back