Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't always the prettiest girl that gets invited to the party . This gal was only 10 " tall but look what she produced !! and I don't even know her name ?? :shrug:
DSCN2105.JPG

Beautiful buds! And is that something growing in your vape???..................... :biggrin:

It ain't always the prettiest girl that gets invited to the party . This gal was only 10 " tall but look what she produced !! and I don't even know her name ?? :shrug:
View attachment 917470

howdy peeps :pass:
royal visit tomorrow,pat downs left right and centre,sniffer dog is going to love me :eyebrows:
:pighug:
Obviously Arch, they are coming to check out your renowned doob and cuppa combo. Or you could offer them your famous gin cocktail!:welcome:

Afternoon.
I'll just sample it when it's all chopped and cured. I've still got a little GG4 left, So I'll smoke on that until the Northern Lights comes down. From the looks of it, the Northern Lights will be coming down this weekend, and then two weeks from now my blackberry kush will come down...and then the Audrey2 will come down.
I'm thinking about letting my tent stay empty until my 2ltr grow is done, and when she's done throw a couple of black dog autos in... I guess that strain is "loud" as f*ck, So I'll be rigging up an auto watering system if it gets too bad.

I running a Bearhill seeds Black Dog x sour bubbly cross at moment ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back