Status
Not open for further replies.
Need my address?
LOL. Got them on Amazon. Went shopping for exotic M&Ms and had to order. I had never seen these so naturally I had to try em. The others I got today were not quite as exciting... just regular M&Ms with harvest color shells.

Next batch is Caramel and "Cookies and Scream." See you when you get back into hiding :cheers:

These from your little ordering spree?
Yep! :pass:

In hindsight, next time I'll just add them to the cart and rethink things in the morning. I've got near 5 pounds of M&Ms inbound because I thought it would be cool to have a mixture of them in a bowl. I did the math (the next day). I don't have a bowl big enough to hold all these.

Yep! :pass:

In hindsight, next time I'll just add them to the cart and rethink things in the morning. I've got near 5 pounds of M&Ms inbound because I thought it would be cool to have a mixture of them in a bowl. I did the math (the next day). I don't have a bowl big enough to hold all these.
Well, don't worry about that.......they won't be around that long!!

Well, don't worry about that.......they won't be around that long!!
True enough. I am going to try to hold off on opening any until they all get here. Not gonna lie, I am not giving that very good odds of happening.

Oh hell, You can do that on Windows, if you know how to run a VM, crack other people's wireless, and use an encrypted VPN/proxy.
A VM is only as secure as it's host. The day you convince me that windows cannot be compromised with a non-physical attack, I'll change my tune. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back