Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending where your at some can be more then others. Here in the states we have quite a few different ejuice companies ranging from $10/120ml bottle on up. If your looking into the craft where they are aging in old whiskey barrels then price goes up.
Whoa! aged in old whiskey barrels.....sounds great! Especially if they use Jameson's barrels! LOL!

Now your getting the message Those bastards don't give a f--- about you or your health either . He's a nice one for you the tobacco ind uses about 4000 chemical to cure tobacco to keep you addicted. Formaldehyde is just one and you know what formaldehyde is right !! they use it to embalm bodies . :biggrin:
Pringles also get a shot of formaldehyde in their can before getting sealed up also.

Pringles also get a shot of formaldehyde in their can before getting sealed up also.
I used to work for P&G[they make Pringles]that doesn't surprise me.......but I think most people would be shocked at the places formaldehyde pops up in their foods and related items........but, of course, the levels are below gov. standards so they are quite safe! LOL!

Our new mutt wants to be a, (American), football player! Btw, I named her J, short for MJ! :headbang:
IMG_20180606_193734.jpg
IMG_20180606_193744.jpg
IMG_20180606_193748.jpg

IMG_20180606_193651.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back