Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what in the orange juice (if it's actual oranges) you'll wind up with more formaldeh

hahaha good. I thought so, but didn't want to start a fight if I was wrong
I think the potential problems with a lot of these things is the cumulative effect. You are certainly right about most of the natural things.

I think the potential problems with a lot of these things is the cumulative effect.
Yes, but those are also well understood. For the most part. As much as I distrust the government in general, I have (up until november 2016, anyway) tremendous confidence in the data published by the US health department. Say what you want about the rest of those weasels, the health department does us right. Its like the NOAA sites. Typical government interface, but amazing (and accurate) data under the surface.

In that spirit, I feel I should share some product safety information.

We import a lot of toys from the far East, and as you know sometimes the quality/safety isn't exactly top notch.

One of my favorite engineering-type youtube dudes published a video on a popular "barbie" type clone toy, and I think everyone should watch it before going shopping for kids toys.

We import a lot of toys from the far East, and as you know sometimes the quality/safety isn't exactly top notch.

One of my favorite engineering-type youtube dudes published a video on a popular "barbie" type clone toy, and I think everyone should watch it before going shopping for kids toys.

That is perhaps the best toy i have ever seen!! :D :D :D

That's a great video

Yes, but those are also well understood. For the most part. As much as I distrust the government in general, I have (up until november 2016, anyway) tremendous confidence in the data published by the US health department. Say what you want about the rest of those weasels, the health department does us right. Its like the NOAA sites. Typical government interface, but amazing (and accurate) data under the surface.
Mike I would agree with you for the most part; especially agencies like NOAA, and some other scientific sites.

Mike I would agree with you for the most part; especially agencies like NOAA, and some other scientific sites.
I believe shortly after the last election, there are several groups that immediately started archiving the useful data. Despite some efforts to do otherwise, the data isn't going anywhere. We might deal with a gap in collection, but I trust that things will work out eventually. They kinda have to one way or the other, right?

Damn i cant wait to get these suckers huge!! Every day a bit bigger!! All at day 62

Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7299.JPG

DP think Fast
IMG_7301.JPG

Dinafem Blue Widow
IMG_7302.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back