Status
Not open for further replies.
They do contain nicotine but they also make ejuice with no nicotine. It just doesn't have all the other chemicals normally found in regular cigs. Most start out with 12mg and work their way down to 0mg. Then it's your choice if you quit vaping all together or continue with 0mg juice.
Did not know this....will have to investigate further......maybe this would help, 'cause I can't see my self going cold turkey. I have a feeling that getting off of massive doses of Dilaudid will have been much easier than this!!

can someone point me to the thread to treat for pest?

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ecticidal-soap-disease-pest-resistance.11124/

Fungus gnats-Mosquito dunks in your medium or can be watered in, sticky paper and a swatter for the fliers,and to smother the rest you can cover your surface with perlite,sand etc..If using airpots, take black nylons and put the pot inside them covering the outside of the container.

Look into neem and karanaja cake if running organics as well as nematodes which come in a sponge.

Awesome, I have a couple friends that own their own shops. I wish you the best when you get your shop going. I'm due to get a new mod as the one I'm using is 4 years old now. But as long as it's working I'm happy.

Cheers for the best wishes pal, there is nothing for 200km but vaping is still pretty new here so fingers crossed it takes off as have sunk enough into it already.

Haha cheaper than smoking they said, got 5 mods, 4 tanks and 2 RDAs, had to go DIY as was using so much juice lol.

Did not know this....will have to investigate further......maybe this would help, 'cause I can't see my self going cold turkey. I have a feeling that getting off of massive doses of Dilaudid will have been much easier than this!!
Pretty much all ejuices come in different flavors (tobacco, fruits, desserts, etc.) if you have something that you like you might find a flavor that will help.

9Bear, thanks for the encouragement! I have a feeling it's going to be a long, tough road to reverse 50 yrs. of smoking. You want to see an interesting smoking fact.....I just figured this out.....it's not exact but close enough to really freak me out...I figure I have probably averaged about a pack a day smoking over 50 yrs. There are 20 cigs in a pack, so 20x365=7,300 cigs a yr, then 7,300x50=365,000 lifetime cigs if my math is correct!! 365,000!!!!!!!!! Shit, when you think about it this way, it's a wonder I have any lungs left. Not to mention the money involved. They were much, much cheaper back in the day, but still........They are close to $5US a pack here.....30x$5=$150 month......$150x12mths=$1800 a yr I could spend on much more fun and important things! Blows the mind!
Now your getting the message Those bastards don't give a f--- about you or your health either . He's a nice one for you the tobacco ind uses about 4000 chemical to cure tobacco to keep you addicted. Formaldehyde is just one and you know what formaldehyde is right !! they use it to embalm bodies . :biggrin:

Should look into it bro never thought I could and worked for me. Am on mobile now and autocorrect is a bitch, but if you got any questions shoot us a PM and will get back when i can.

Cheers for the best wishes pal, there is nothing for 200km but vaping is still pretty new here so fingers crossed it takes off as have sunk enough into it already.

Haha cheaper than smoking they said, got 5 mods, 4 tanks and 2 RDAs, had to go DIY as was using so much juice lol.
It can get quite expensive it your searching for high end mods. I'm using a DNA 200 lipo box with rda. I'm hoping to get a couple rda's so I can get my Billet Boxes back in rotation. I need to get back into DIY juices.

It can get quite expensive it your searching for high end mods. I'm using a DNA 200 lipo box with rda. I'm hoping to get a couple rda's so I can get my Billet Boxes back in rotation. I need to get back into DIY juices.

My current goto mods are Geek vape Aegis round the house and Uwell Nunchaku out and about, with either the Supertank Mini tank or Fancier RDTA. Can see it getting out of control once we open shop :crying:

I smoked, (weed), so much that my chest/lungs hurt! I'm on the 3rd day of a T -break and it doesn't hurt near as much, (90% improvement). So now I don't want to start back smoking until I find a decent dry herb vaporizer at a fair price! Any suggestions would be appreciated! :headbang:

I smoked, (weed), so much that my chest/lungs hurt! I'm on the 3rd day of a T -break and it doesn't hurt near as much, (90% improvement). So now I don't want to start back smoking until I find a decent dry herb vaporizer at a fair price! Any suggestions would be appreciated! :headbang:
If your looking for a home desktop the Arizer Xtreme Q is one that everyone seems to like. It's on my list to get soon. They also make some portable units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back