Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick break from finally getting the one fridge out. Then to get the grill going for mesquite bbq rubbed country style pork ribs. Not really looking forward to when the new fridge gets delivered as it looks like we'll have to remove the sliding glass door to get it in.

How's it going Bush? Did some grilling myself today,had some pretty nice weather for it.
It's going well now as it's break time and not hearing the bitching moans about having to clean up. But it will all be done soon and some full bellies always makes everyone feel better.

Grilling, hmmm tasty

I could eat grilled food everyday lol,

What’s the difference e between grill and barberque
When you barbecue you are cooking with a slow circumvented unit of hot air with the lid closed. Grilling is done with the lid up and you're cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source.

wavingpooh.gif

Think your getting ahead and shit goes south. Came back up to the room and it smells like a greenhouse dispensary. My tent has no power so extraction/lights and all weren't working. Found the breaker switch but it keeps tripping. So now I have to wait till morning to figure this out. Thank god for long extension cords to get the extraction back up running and hopefully the other half will be ok with some smell for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back