Status
Not open for further replies.
So. When it looks like my Sour Hound is about ready for chop, I'm thinking about devoting the entire 4'x4' tent and three lights to a single plant. Might be my other Sour Hound, tbh, If she works well for pain as advertized in the description. Might be a photo, Just to see if I can get it to stretch out and take up the majority of the 4'x4' space.
It appears that having a 24 or 25 gallon grow pot doesn't really affect anything but leaf size at this point when it comes to autos...or it's the genetics (sour crack x blackberry kush).
Who knows.

Yes brings back memories from those early school days. Had a 80's mustang, alpine pull out deck, with four 12's and two 15's stuffed in the trunk.

HOLY SHNIKES!!! FINALLY SOMEBODY AS DEF AS ME,lol! I used to ride around with my older cousins in a chevy blazer 88-90ish model,2 -12" Orion XTR II and an Orion Big red Amp hitting 141.8 db's in a local competition and that was usually the volume we went to the store with.....FML! -_-.....the good ol days aye :dizzy::redcard:

Good afternoon/evening all my LiveStoner friends. Hope your day is going well. Time to get overly medicated so I can help move out the old fridge. I just have to try and keep it steady as the family does the brunt of the work to get it out of the house. Then just over another week till they bring in the new one.
May the cannabis gods light your path and bear the weight for you:headbang:

And may the Penguin receiveth his divine right to the duly bound laws of Gritulism and Harbvoety, namely 10% of all harvests produced by the Bushy one, as soon as curing hath been accomplished.

And yay verily all was well in the garden of AFN. The feathered one spaketh the truth. Once the package hath arrived ............ to the pub we will venture. So, "Harry" as @bushmasterar15 is known to his chums...........................

Day 59 and all is going great for the widowbomb....currently sitting at 42" wide
IMG_7289.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back